At this time of the year we would usually be doing a lot of fund raising, but unfortunately this year, we cannot run our annual Sponsored Walk, our ever-popular Quiz Nights, Bring-and Buy Sales, or any of the other events we normally hold.
So, this is where you could play a part. Set yourself a challenge to do something before the end of 2021 and ask your family and friends to support you by making a donation.
Whatever you decide to do, know you will be saving the lives of children in Nepal,
one of the world’s poorest countries.
- Eleanor Jones recently covered 300km in 2 weeks, walking, cycling and
kayaking. The money raised will be split between So the Child May Live and
- Another supporter is planning to swim 100 lengths of her swimming pool.
- Someone brave has offered to do a parachute jump.
- Another person is planning to bake cakes and sell them.
- Our Chair, Carmel is planning to walk seven miles a day for seven days around some of Liverpool’s parks.
Nepal has been severely affected by the Coronavirus pandemic, with little support. “We can help to change that”.
We would be grateful if you could join us and take part. Whatever you’re planning to do, we would love to hear about your challenge and see your photos!
Please send your donations to us here.